Window doodles

JeansPics_01-2010_Pic0453

JeansPics_01-2010_Pic0439

JeansPics_01-2010_Pic0456

JeansPics_01-2010_Pic0452

Made with Crayola window crayons on a cold, cold day.

Comments

This makes me want to read Harold and the Purple Crayon!
    I love these crayons/markers and all sorts of related products…and there are a lot out there when you start to look for them. We’ve done everything from doodles to algebra to BrainGym exercises on our big sliding glass doors.
    Thanks for the reminder to keep it simple and consider all surfaces for art.

Just left a comment that disappeared. Boo!!!!!
    As best as I can remember, here is what I said.
    What a great idea. I never even knew window crayons existed.
    Love, love, LOVE the B+W shot. There is a new meme started by Lisa (link on my current post) called Black and White Wednesday. Your picture would be just perfect!!!
    Thanks for all the great ideas on your blog.

You and yours are a CONSTANT INSPRIRATION!! I love how your child (now children) are being raised. It is what I would wish and pray for every child.
    Please check out my new post called Make Me a Promise? It is BIRD WORDS to teach children to really listen to the words, songs, and name calling of birds.
    Sending love and appreciation,
    Sharon Lovejoy Writes from Sunflower House and a Little Green Island

Are these not the greatest invention?! My girls were given them as a gift at my baby shower and they are a current favorite in my house. I must admit I love coming down the driveway, looking up and seeing scribbles all over my windows. Makes me smile each time. (Nevermind it is a great way to pass an icy winter afternoon!)

5. karen says

I love this product… except when it comes time to clean:O) Just wanted to offer one way to go about: first wipe window with baby wipes, then spray vinegar and shine with a newspaper. I really enjoy your blog!

we love these I found them about a year ago and the car rides are better because of them but I like the way you have used them inside.
    mesdias.blogspot.com

Why have I not known about these? We have SO many windows, perfect for this type of thing. Hope you guys are getting this lovely sunny day down your way too!

8. Lindsay R says

love this! love the shadow effect, too… we did this a while back while we were packing up and trying to move. the best (and most surprising part) was how much fun the boys had cleaning it off… ;-) great pictures!

That is a window that I would want to stare out – one that is filled with such creative expression.
    Today I bought a packet of these for my two children and I can’t wait for them to go crazy on our windows. I’ll have to show my three year old daughter the picture you included in this post.

We love these but haven’t used them in awhile; thanks for the reminder. We have a huge full-length mirror on the wall in the hallway, and we use them there. They actually look really cool on a mirror.

These look super cool! I looked at the link you put to buy them on Amazon and the reviews there mentioned that the clean up is pretty bad. What kind of experience have you had?