What would you like to see here on The Artful Parent?
I'm in a brainstorming mood and am setting up a planning and inspiration wall in the office. I want to be just a bit more intentional about my blog and not fly by the seat of my pants quite so much.
Perhaps one of these days I'll even do a proper survey, but for now, would you please share what you like and what you don't like about The Artful Parent?
- What do you want more of? What do you want less of?
- What works and doesn't work in the design and navigation of the site?
- Are my posts too long and involved? Do you want even more in-depth posts?
- Do you want me to stop asking you to get on Google+ already?
- Do you want less art and more life? Or more art and less life?
- Is there a topic you'd like me to write about?
- A question you have?
You don't have to answer all of those, by any means, but I'd love to hear your thoughts on one or two.
I can't promise I'll act on everything, but I would appreciate your feedback as I move forward.
So tell me, what would you like to see here?