The Artful Winter eBook PREVIEW!!

The Artful Winter Celebrating the Season and Holiday with Family Arts and Crafts

Hello my friends,

Today I'm going to give you a sneak peek into my (almost) finished winter crafts ebook, the second in my Artful Year eBook series. This one is titled…

Ta Da!

The Artful Winter:

Celebrating the Season & Holidays with Family Arts and Crafts

The Artful Winter will be available this Monday (November 19th) so you can get started with your holiday crafting, decorating, and planning. You can even use some of the recipes over Thanksgiving! (I recommend the cranberry-orange cakes.)

Santa by Jean_1983 DecI am SO excited by this one. Maybe because Christmas has always been my favorite holiday (that santa to the left was drawn by me at age 6), closely followed by the New Year (I get a huge kick out of all the fresh start stuff) and Valentine's Day.

Yes, all my favorite holidays are coming up even if winter is not quite my favorite season.

And boy do I have seasonal and holiday crafts, decorations, recipes, and ideas for you!! At 111 pages, The Artful Winter is 33 pages longer than my autumn crafts eBook. I just couldn't stop adding more!

Here is a little visual sneak peek into some of the Christmas crafts and recipes included:

Christmas Crafts in The Artful Winter eBook

Some of the New Year's and winter crafts and ideas:

Winter and New Year Crafts in The Artful Winter eBook

And finally, some of the Valentine's Day crafts and ideas:

Valentines Day Crafts in The Artful Winter eBook

So make sure to check back on Monday to craft out this holiday season, deck the halls, and all that.

And maybe, just maybe, if I get all my ducks in a row, I'll do the same special pre-launch offer for newslwetter subscribers over the weekend… Have you subscribed? I promise I don't flood your inbox. Hehe. In fact, my poor newsletter subscribers have been sorely neglected lately. Maybe I'd better get my ducks in a row and offer them (you?) a little something…

Comments

1. Molly says

Yay! So excited, this is my absolute favorite time of the year and I know I am going to love what is in this e-book!!

Hey, Jean. Sounds like you’re feeling better. That’s great. Can’t wait for your winter book. I’m loving your fall book. Next week’s Little Arty Pants post will feature a play dough turkey using your Jack-o-lantern play dough recipe on p. 37. Count me a fan. Happy Thanksgiving.

3. hannah says

Looks so lovely. This is my favourite time of the year and I have just started exploring art with my 14 month old son, so exciting. X

The book looks very enticing and full of good ideas. I love the star ornament. If you have older kids, they might enjoy the xmas mad lib I posted a few days ago on honeybuttergranola.com…check it out! Thanks for sharing all your great ideas:)
    Julie

5. sondra says

woo hoo!!! I was just staring blankly at my “advent activities” calendar and wondering when you would be publishing your winter edition – hooray! great timing.

6. Dena says

Hi Jean,
    I already see some things I can’t wait to try with Naomi! And boy, if I had all my ducks in a row………………

7. leah says

This looks so fun! I have a 16 month old, do you think she would be able to do many of the crafts? What ages would you say this would be best for?

Got the autumn one and this one has more pages, how great ! can’t wait for your email and offer this weekend.
    Thanks for putting this together.

Wow, got my hands on this early (via the newsletter), and it is amazing! I am on page 51 and had to take a moment to thank you for making another wonderful e-Book.
    Jean, your ideas are a breath of fresh air! And, I might add, a lot of these ideas are as thrifty as they are fun.
    I can’t wait to get started on these projects. This kind of activity is one of my favorite parts of being a mom, and I’m pretty sure my kid loves it, too.