Today's giveaway is for a $50 gift certificate to Sarah's Silks, one of my blog sponsors.
Would you like to provide your children with the gift of playsilks and dress-up clothes for open-ended, creative play? Sarah's Silks, a small business run by Sarah Lee and her family, provides sustainable silks for creative childhoods. They sell everything from playsilks, canopies, capes, soft swords, and more. Here are some photos of some of her beautiful products:
Sarah's Silks sells silks and products for imaginative play:
- Playsilks in various sizes and colors
- Dress-up clothes, including capes, unicorn and dragon costumes, crowsn, and hats for young wizards and princesses
- Soft swords and knight costumes
- String games and parachutes
- Skirts, streamers, and veils
- Canopies for creating special play areas or reading nooks
- Silks for babies, including blankets, toys, and cradle covers
- Waldorf dolls and silk doll clothes
What would your children like the best? An ethereal, floating cape for pretend play? A versatile set of playsilks? A soft sword?
Whether you place a holiday order today or enter the giveaway below (or both!), I'm sure your kiddos will love their silks. (Our silks are consistently one of the most-used play accessories in our home.)
Sarah's Silks Giveaway
Sarah's Silks is offering a $50 gift certificate to one lucky winner. To enter the giveaway, head over to her shop and look around then come back here and leave a comment by Wednesday, December 5th at 11:59pm EST saying what you think your children would like the most. Have fun shopping! Giveaway open to readers anywhere; one comment per person, please. Winner will be chosen by random number generator and announced here on Thursday (I will also e-mail the winner).
Giveaway now closed.
The random number generator gave me #72 so Laurel wins the gift certificate. Congrats, Laurel! (I will e-mail you…)
My daughter would love the Princess Dress or the Capes!