Happy New Year! I am very excited to welcome in the year 2013. The number has a good ring to it, don't you think? I'm sure it will be full of all kinds of good things, both known and unknown.
Here's a bit of what I'm looking forward to this year:
- My 5 year blog anniversary later this month
- The publication of my book, The Artful Parent: Simple Ways to Fill Your Family's Life with Art and Creativity
- A 12-week Artist's Way course (anyone like to join me?)
- Two more eBooks in The Artful Year series to have fun creating
- And who knows what else? I have all kinds of plans and goals and have made a new life collage for the year. Perhaps I'll share it with you…
What are you looking forward to this year?