The Artful Parent Book Named One of the Best Books of the Year by Amazon!

The Artful Parent Book by Jean Van't Hul 300pxI’m so excited! I just learned from my editor that The Artful Parent book was named one of the Best Books of the Year So Far by Amazon.

It’s number 10 on their “Best of” list for Crafts, Hobbies, & Home.

Just had to share!

Comments

1. Rose says

That’s great, but I just looked at the list and I think yours should definitely be #1. Just sayin’. But congrats just the same!

Congrats! I recently read through cover to cover and had done a number of the projects along the way. We’re using it as our homeschool ‘art’ in the year :)
    Sarah M

3. Dena says

Yes, this makes me giddy for you, I want to do something silly like pump my fist or jump up and click my heels!

Congratulations! I gave your book to my daughter’s preschool teachers as an end of the year gift (they were always asking me for art project advice). Even though it’s meant for the home, I think it’s still an awesome resource for a classroom as well. So happy for you!!

5. Christine C says

Your book is amazing. Thrilled for you that it is getting such well deserved recognition.

Congrats, that is great to hear. Any word on when someone will be lucky enough to win a copy from the Pinterest contest?

Congratulations dear Jean. You sure deserve the honor. It is a GREAT book.

Well done! We have it and we love it. In fact just about to do somethings out of it in 5 mins. I have a 5yrd old and a 3 yr old and there are lots of activities that are suited to the both of them.
    congrats from Australia.

9. elizabeth says

Congratulations! The Artful Parent is certainly huge favorite in this house. So well done and practical.