I am so excited to announce my newest seasonal crafts eBook! The Artful Summer :: Celebrating the Season & Holidays with Family Arts and Crafts is full of creative ideas to keep your family crafting, celebrating, and savoring summer after summer. With 88 pages of crafts, decorations, recipes, and activities, there is more than enough to inspire you to enjoy an artful summer.
How many ideas are included?
14 summer crafts, including artful pinwheels, glue batik flags, and a suncatcher garland.
- 10 summer recipes, including homemade granola bars (perfect for on-the-go!), fruit gelatin mold (a favorite from my childhood), and mixed berry scones with lemon icing (yum!)
- 10 ideas for backyard creativity, including flower necklaces, painted sand art, and chalk rocks
- Many ideas for outdoor family living, including ideas to add a bit of magic to your summer, make a backyard kid-friendly, and play with water
- Plus LOTS of children’s literature recommendations for the season
Would you like a sneak peak? Here are a few pages from the book:
And you can click here to see the full table of contents. (It’s two pages long, so make sure to scroll down if you want to check out everything that’s in the book.)
Here’s what I hope you will get out of the The Artful Summer:
- More than enough summer crafts, recipes, and ideas to keep you and your family happily crafting year after year.
- Unique ideas that you won’t find elsewhere as well as more traditional ideas.
- Projects that are adaptable from the youngest toddler to the oldest grandma.
- Interesting but easy-to-make crafts that will be enjoyed as much by the hopelessly non-crafty as well as the supercrafters out there.
- Ideas to celebrate the season and holidays with your family. Some of which may even become family traditions…
Buy The Artful Summer eBook and start using the ideas today!
Create memories, build traditions, and celebrate summer together creatively with The Artful Summer! This is a 88 page, full-color PDF eBook that you can read on your computer screen, your iPad or other tablet, or print out. I hope you enjoy it!