Art and science join hands in the following fun and educational kids science experiments that families can do at home:
This is creative learning at its best!
Through science experiments, children engage in hands-on learning about the world around them. They see cause and effect first hand. And they have fun in the process!
Kids Science Experiments
- Painted Daisies: Another Artful Kids Science Experiment
- A Baking Soda Volcano – Mt. Fuji Erupts in Our Kitchen
- Melting Ice Kids Science Experiment with Salt & Liquid Watercolors
- Erupting Colors: A Fireworks Art and Science Activity
- Rainbow in a Bag: A Color Mixing Experiment
- How to Make Gooey, Slimy, Icky (& Wonderful) Gak
- Kids Science Experiments: Inflatable Balloon
- Penny Experiment with Water Drops
- Colorful Baking Soda Fizzies
- Patriotic Flowers for the 4th of July
- Feelie Goop with the Toddler Art Group
- Making Learning Fun (with Rocks)
- Some Christmas Making, Baking, and Experimenting (watch the m’s float off in water!)
- Some Christmas Making, Baking, and Experimenting (borax snowflakes)
- Invisible Ink with Lemon Juice
Which science experiments would your kids most enjoy?