Celebrate the seasons and holidays through art, crafts, and cooking together, with my new book, The Artful Year.
Already on the Bestseller lists for each of its categories on Amazon (and #1 for Seasonal Crafts) as well as on the Hot New Release lists for each of its categories (and #1 in Crafts for Children), The Artful Year is a book that you’ll refer to throughout the year, and again year after year, as you celebrate the changing of the seasons, establish family traditions, and make memories together.
In The Artful Year, I share a year’s worth of art projects, seasonal activities, and recipes (175+ activities in all!) for simple, family-friendly crafting through the seasons and holidays.
Celebrating the seasons and holidays is a wonderful opportunity to embrace creativity together as a family. It’s also a fun way to decorate, prepare for, and learn about the holidays we celebrate. The book includes ::
- Arts and crafts, using the materials, colors, and themes of the season
- Decorations to make as a family
- Favorite seasonal recipes that are fun for children to help make (and eat)
- Clear, step-by-step directions
- Ideas for celebrating the holidays together
- Suggested reading lists of children’s picture books about the seasons and holidays—some of our favorites, plus a more extensive list at the back of the book.
The Artful Year is divided into five main sections ::
- Activities for All Seasons (Celebrating Every Season, Exploring Nature, Crafts for Any Season, Art through the Seasons)
- Spring (Celebrating Spring, Easter Crafts, Spring Recipes, Spring Crafts, The Family Garden)
- Summer (Celebrating Summer, Summer Crafts, Summer Eating, Backyard Creativity)
- Autumn (Celebrating Autumn, Autumn-Leaf Crafts, Halloween, Autumn Recipes, Thanksgiving)
- Winter (Celebrating Winter, Christmas, Winter and Holiday Food, Ring in the New Year, Winter Crafts, Valentine’s Day)
BUY THE BOOK
REVIEW THE BOOK
For all media requests, including review copy or excerpt requests, please contact Roost Publicity via e-mail at [email protected].