- 1 cup peanut butter or other nut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup powdered milk
- (optional) 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Pretzel sticks
- Peeps or candy eggs
- Measure the peanut butter, honey, powdered sugar, powdered milk, and optional cocoa powder into a medium bowl.
- Note :: If you don’t have powdered milk, you can use extra powdered sugar to get the consistency right.
- Use an electric mixer to combine the peanut butter dough ingredients.
- Divide the peanut butter dough among the kids (make 4-6 nests depending on size). Instruct the kids to roll the peanut butter into a ball and then press their thumb into the center, working it around the circumference to create a pinch pot.
- Poke and press the pretzel sticks into the peanut butter pinch pot to act as twigs in the nest snack.
- Once the nest is complete, add a few little candy eggs or a marshmallow Peep.
- Next, eat your nest snack, of course!