Okay, my friends! It’s time for my annual “Best Of” list for The Artful Parent.
At the close of each year I hop onto Google Analytics to see which of my posts are the most popular and then share that list with you. This is always interesting for me, as I rarely check stats and don’t usually know which ones are the faves.
If you missed any of these posts, now is your chance to go check out a potential favorite new art activity or family fun idea.
Top 10 Posts from 2015
- Glue Art on Canvas with Watercolors
- 16 Printable Art Activities for Kids
- DIY Puffy Paint for Kids
- 15 Favorite Art Activities for Children
- Double Doodle Art
- 6 Watercolor Resist Techniques to Try
- Doodle Cubes :: Art Activity for Kids
- 40+ Homemade Art Materials for Kids
- How to Make Swedish Snowball Lanterns
- The Best Parenting Quotes for Parents to Live By
The Top 10 Posts of All Time (from previous years)
- Making Melted Bead Suncatchers
- 21 Ways to Display Kids Artwork
- 11 Salt Dough Ornaments Kids Can Make
- The Best Kids Board Games and Card Games
- The Best Cherry Pie Recipe Ever
- The Best Kids Science Experiments Ever
- Melting Ice Science Experiment with Salt and Color
- A Mobile from Melted Plastic Bead Suncatchers
- The 25 Best Kids Art Materials
- What to do with Water Beads
As always, though, the kids’ arts and crafts directory is the most popular of all, with these pages being the most highly visited ::
- Kids Painting Activities
- Creative Drawing Ideas and Activities for Kids
- Stained Glass and Suncatcher Ideas for Kids
- Watercolor Paint Techniques and Ideas
- Collage Art Activities and Ideas for Kids
P.S. Here is The Artful Parent Best of 2014 post, in case you’re curious, and the Best of 2013 post.
Pin It for Later