Like many bloggers, I have an end-of-the-year ritual of sharing the best posts from the past year.
Not my favorites, but yours.
I go into analytics to see which of the posts on The Artful Parent were the post popular, the most visited, and create my annual “Best Of” list.
So here goes…
By far, the most visited spot on The Artful Parent is my directory of Kids Arts and Crafts Activities.
Next up, we have specific posts…
The Artful Parent Best of 2016
The top 10 in descending order of popularity…
1.) Pulled String Art is Mesmerizing and Addictive!
2.) 10 Invitations to Create Art
3.) The Best Open Ended Toys for Kids
4.) Set Up a Kid Friendly Backyard for Active Play
5.) The Benefits of Art for Kids
6.) How to Make a Bean Pole Teepee
7.) 21 Craft Ideas for Kids to Make then Play with
8.) 21 Outdoor Art Ideas for Kids
9.) 15 Favorite NEW Art Activities for Kids
10.) Nature Art for Kids :: 33 Activities to Try
How about you? What were your favorite posts from The Artful Parent this past year?
The Artful Parent Best of 2016 (from previous years)
I don’t know exactly how to take this but each of theses posts from years past were more popular than anything I wrote this year. But it happens every year. The most visited posts are always from years previous.
- How to Make Melted Bead Suncatchers (2012)
- The Best Cherry Pie Recipe Ever (2012)
- 16 Printable Art Activities for Kids (2015)
- Glue Art on Canvas with Watercolors (2015)
- DIY Puffy Paint for Kids (2015)
- 21 Ways to Display Kids Artwork (2014)
- The 25 BEST Kids Art Materials (2014)
- What to do with Water Beads (2014)
- The Best Kids Board Games and Card Games (2014)
- Melting Ice Science Experiment with Salt and Color (2012)
More Best of Lists from Years Past…
- The Artful Parent Best of 2015
- The Artful Parent Best of 2014
- The Artful Parent Best of 2013
- The Artful Parent Best of 2012
- The Artful Parent Best of 2011
Pin It for Later