Learn how to make aquafaba, a fluffy, fun sensory play material for kids. It makes a great taste-safe option for babies and toddlers!
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- cream of tartar
- food coloring or liquid watercolors (optional)
- Drain chickpea liquid into a large bowl.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon cream of tartar into the bowl.
- Whip ingredients with mixer on high until soft peaks form (about 4 minutes).
- Add food coloring or liquid watercolors to color chickpea foam. Briefly whip the color in to incorporate.