This bread dough is easy to make! Use it to shape fun bread dough faces, animals, and more!
1.5 cups warm water (about 110–130 degrees Fahrenheit)
1 packet active dry yeast
1–3 tablespoons honey
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
4 cups all purpose flour or bread flour
1. Mix the warm water, yeast, and honey in a large bowl. Let it sit for 5 minutes.
2. Stir in half of the flour to the yeast mixture, then let it rest for 30 minutes.
3. Mix in the salt, oil, and rest of the flour.
4. Dump the dough out onto a lightly floured counter and knead for five minutes. Add a little more flour if the dough is too sticky.
5. Put the dough in a greased bowl, cover with plastic wrap, and let the dough rise until doubled in size (about 2 hours).
6. Punch the dough down, then divide it into small balls and pieces to use it to make bread dough creations.