The Artful Autumn :: Celebrating the Season and Holidays with Family Arts and Crafts by Jean Van’t Hul
Would you like to create family memories while celebrating the seasons and holidays more creatively? With 78 pages of fall crafts for kids, autumn leaf crafts, Halloween decorations and crafts, delicious apple and pumpkin recipes, and ideas for celebrating Thanksgiving, there are enough ideas in The Artful Year :: Autumn to keep your family creating and celebrating together year after year. Would you like to see a few pages? Here is the table of contents as well as three other pages from the book… (You can click on the table of contents to see it full size and more readable…)
- More than enough autumn, Halloween, and Thanksgiving crafts, recipes, and ideas to keep you and your family happily crafting year after year.
- Unique ideas that you won’t find elsewhere as well as more traditional ideas.
- Projects that are adaptable from the youngest toddler to the oldest grandma.
- Interesting but easy-to-make fall crafts for kids that will be enjoyed as much by the self-labelled non-crafty folks as by the supercrafters out there.
- Ideas to celebrate the seasons and holidays with your family. Some of which may even become family traditions…
Here’s what one reader said about The Artful Year :: Autumn:
I have to tell you that I thoroughly enjoyed reading your ebook! I don’t think it has ever happened to me that I have read an arts & craft book or magazine that I wanted to do every single project and make every single recipe!! Amazing!! I have been going on about it to anyone who will listen!! (and I have many publications that I have purchased over the years for that one and only project that caught my eye…) The projects are all so do-able with widely available materials and ingredients…a must have for this budget conscious stay-at-home mom!! -Beth Firth
P.S. Want the whole bundle of Artful Year eBooks? You can buy it for $34.99!