We have some new kids art frames that I’m pretty passionate about.
Articulate Gallery is the name of the company that makes them and they sent one to me last year to try out. It’s been up on our wall since October, first holding black and white Halloween art and later glue resist snowmen and snowflakes.
I liked that first frame so much that I recently bought a couple more to join it on the living room wall—a triple and another double. And I’ll probably even get more! (I want to get a couple of the frames for the girls’ room.)
So, why do I like these kids art frames so much?
- They are well made and sturdy.
- They look great—nice and simple—to go with any decor and to best showcase the kids’ art.
- It’s so easy to change out the artworks, just slipping them in or out the side…
- …or the top, depending on how you hang them.
- The front is open, which allows for three-dimensional kids’ art—collages, etc—to be displayed well.
- They can act as art storage if desired as there is plenty of room for quite a stack of 2D art in each.
- The kids can change out the artwork easily themselves.
These frames are made by Articulate Gallery, a UK company that recently started selling in the US as well.
If you’re in the UK, check out their UK site (with even more options!).
The price (between $22 and $54 depending on size and where you buy them) is completely reasonable considering how well made these are and also how well they solve the kids art display “problem.”
Kids Art frame options
Each holds artworks that measure approximately 9 by 12 inches.
I definitely recommend these if you’re in the market for a kids art display solution!
Pin It for Later ::
Disclaimer :: Articulate Gallery sent me one of their frames for free last year to try out; all opinions expressed are my own.