An Art Reception for the Toddlers

Children's Art Display

We had an informal little reception for the kids' art display that just went up at the bakery.

Between muffins and cookies, we got them to line-up on chairs for a photo. You should have seen all the cameras! From left to right: Stella, Henry, Maia, Thalia, Caleb, Marlise, and Vivi. This isn't the complete line-up of kids because Justin and Nathan are out of town this week.

Children's Art Display

A couple more pics just for fun… Stella, Henry, Maia, and Thalia above.

Children's Art Display

And here's Marlise, Caleb, and Vivi.

Comments

1. molly says

Are you kidding me? This is the most adorable thing I have seen in a long time. They must have been so proud. Reminds me of the book “The Dot” by Peter Reynolds — have you read that one?

2. miniaturequilter says

Such a wonderful idea, to display their work like that. I bet they are so excited to see it up on the wall. Is it finger paint on canvas?

That is so awesome, both that you found a place that will display their art, and that you had an opening for them.

I was so excited and inspired by yesterday’s post about the artwork being displayed. Today’s post just tops it all off. This is truly fantastic!

5. Rachel says

Jean— the display looks amazing! and more amazing are those proud little buddies seated underneath it. you must know that i’ve stared and stared at these 2 posts and all the pics. i’m SOOO bummed not to be there and have justin and nathan in on the “reveal.” i can’t wait to see it myself!

Rachel – I’m so sorry you and the boys missed it too!! It would have been perfect if Justin and Nathan could’ve been in the photos too! I can’t wait to hear about your trip, though…

I was googling creative ways to display kids’ art work and I came across this post and picture. Can you tell me exactly how that was done, how the art work was attached? Thank you!