Do you know what the best kids paints are?
I’ve been trying and testing a large variety of children’s paints for years.
They are simply the best kids paints for arts and crafts
- Excellent quality
- Low price
- Great color selection
Our favorite kids paints
- Simply washable tempera paints (the best and cheapest tempera paint for kids; if you are budget conscious and just want to buy one kind of paint, go for this one)
- BioColor paints (our favorite kids paint; not as cheap but dries shiny and adheres to more surfaces)
- Activity Paints (a great all-around kids paint, thick and goopy in a good way; we especially love the metallic versions)
- Liquid watercolors (we LOVE liquid watercolors! Super vibrant and great for all kinds of art activities, science experiments, and more)
- Finger paints (great quality finger paints; you get a lot for your money)
Because of the awesome kids paints, and because they have lots of other great products and deals, I buy many of my kids’ art supplies from Discount School Supply and have long referred friends and readers to them.
Pin It for Later