Do you know what the best kids paints are?
I’ve been trying and testing a large variety of children’s paints for years.
They are simply the best kids paints for arts and crafts
- Excellent quality
- Low price
- Great color selection
Our favorite kids paints
- Simply washable tempera paints (the best and cheapest tempera paint for kids; if you are budget conscious and just want to buy one kind of paint, go for this one)
- BioColor paints (our favorite kids paint; not as cheap but dries shiny and adheres to more surfaces)
- Activity Paints (a great all-around kids paint, thick and goopy in a good way; we especially love the metallic versions)
- Liquid watercolors (we LOVE liquid watercolors! Super vibrant and great for all kinds of art activities, science experiments, and more)
- Finger paints (great quality finger paints; you get a lot for your money)
Because of the awesome kids paints, and because they have lots of other great products and deals, I buy most of my kids’ art supplies from Discount School Supply and have long referred friends and readers to them.
It’s a big clunky site, though, that sells a LOT of other school supply stuff and has not been the easiest or fastest to navigate. Just tellin’ it like it is.
However! Ding, ding, ding!
I asked them if they would create a storefront for me and for you with just the products that I love and recommend.
And they did!
So here it is…
All the best kids paints and other art supplies for kids that Discount School Supply sells, in one place!
Check it out and, if you need to stock your art supply cupboard or buy art materials for holiday gifts, now you know where to do it.
You’ll find the best paints for children’s art, plus many of our favorite papers, colored tape, and all kinds of fun and economical craft supplies (eye stickers! colored feathers! pipe cleaners!). Have fun!
Pin It for Later