What to give a child who loves art? Here are our favorite art supplies for gifts that are extra special and great for budding artists.
Here at the Artful Parent, we’ve got lots of experience with art supplies. And we think they make fantastic gifts for kids.
If you’ve got a kid at home who loves to make art, here are some premium art materials that make great gifts and will encourage even more creativity!
Premium Art Supplies for Gifts
We LOVE Kwik Stix tempera paint sticks. They have vibrant coverage, are low-mess, and dry quickly. Kids of all ages would love this full set of Kwik Stix that contains 60 sticks, including neon, pastel, and metallic colors.
These neon tempera pods are awesome! They are super bright and have a thicker coverage than regular watercolors. The addition of these paints will breathe new life into all your painting projects.
We hope you find just the thing for your creative kids this holiday season!
More Creative Gift Guides for Kids
- The Artful Parent’s Creative Gift Guide for Kids
- Creative Gift Ideas for Toddlers & Preschoolers
- Creative Gifts for Kids Who Love to Build
- The Best Art Supplies for Kids
- The Best Open-Ended Toys for Kids
- 40 Handmade Gift Ideas that Kids Can Make
Pin It for Later