Yes, it can be messy sometimes and the finished item may not always look quite as it would if you had cooked it yourself, but you are building memories alongside skills.
And that is always worth it.
Here are more than 50 recipes, tips, and ideas for cooking with kids.
Most of the following posts include recipes, some include links to the recipes we used, and a few are more about cooking with kids than the actual recipe. (And some are just recipes without the cooking-with-kids element.)
Kids Aprons, Cookbooks & Cooking Kits!
Easy Snacks for Kids
Baking Bread with Kids
- Best Ever Soft Pretzels :: Also, try Heart Pretzels for Valentine’s Day!
- Whole Wheat Bread Recipe :: Grandma’s Granary Bread
Cooking Breakfast with Kids
- Pumpkin Waffle Recipe
- The Best Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Muffin Recipe
- Jack-O-Lantern Pancakes for Halloween
Baking Desserts with Kids
- I Heart Doughnuts (Baked not Fried)
- 4 Kinds of Homemade Doughnuts
- Cinnamon Twists :: A Variation on Our Favorite Doughnuts
- Kids in the Kitchen :: An Anytime Celebration Cake
- Kids in the Kitchen :: Baking up a Mystery Chocolate Dessert
- Peanut Butter Cups in Silicone Molds
- Chocolate-Pretzel Christmas Trees :: A Holiday Treat Kids Can Make
- Cranberry Upside-Down Cake
- Some Christmas Making, Baking, and Experimenting (Rollo-Ritz Sandwich Cookie)
Decorating Desserts with Kids
How about you? What are your favorite recipes to cook or bake with kids?
Or check out these top posts ::
- 21 Ways to Display Kids Artwork
- The 25 Best Kids Art Materials
- The Best Kids Board Games and Card Games
Pin It For Later