We’re featuring 8 Easter arts & crafts ideas for kids. Our round up includes fun spring themed crafts and Easter craft ideas for kids.
Updated March 2021
The Artful Parent has TONS of Easter ideas for your family to connect creatively together.
31 Easter Crafts for Kids starts the month with wonderful book recommendations, Easter activities and craft ideas. Create your own mini Easter baskets with a paper plate or a beautiful Easter egg tree! And don’t forget, we have so many creative Easter egg ideas like 5 nature inspired eggs or 11 Easter egg decorating ideas.
As the days begin to warm & flowers start popping up everywhere, we hope this will bring joy and hope to you & your family right now.
Easter Arts & Crafts Ideas for Kids
1. Create some amazing Flower Egg Art with hello, Wonderful
3. Try a fun Easter Playdough Setup with Playing Through Storms
4. Create beautiful Pressed Flower Easter Eggs with Little Pine Learner
6. Create fun Peep Prints with Riverside Art Studio.
7. Create Springtime Lamb & Flower Prints using acorn squash as stamps with Handmade Charlotte
8. Draw on just-boiled eggs to make vibrant Melted Crayon Eggs with Jean Van’t Hul
More Easter Arts & Crafts for Kids
- These playdough chicks looks like so much fun! Set out some googly eyes, feathers & playdough as an invitation to play.
- Get out your watercolor paints & washi tape to make some colorful washi tape easter eggs.
- These painted doilies are an easy Easter egg painting project for kids of all ages.
- Use black glue & watercolors to create Easter eggs & flower art.
Pin It For Later