Lots of fun Easter crafts for kids including Easter playdough, beautiful eggs, and DIY Easter arts and crafts!
Updated March 2023
The Artful Parent has TONS of Easter crafts ideas for your family to connect creatively together.
31 Easter Actvities for Kids starts the month with wonderful book recommendations, Easter activities and craft ideas. Create your own mini Easter baskets with a paper plate or a beautiful Easter egg tree! And don’t forget, we have so many creative Easter egg ideas like 5 nature inspired eggs or 11 Easter egg decorating ideas.
As the days begin to warm & flowers start popping up everywhere, we hope this will bring joy and hope to you & your family right now.
Easter Crafts for Kids
1. Flower Egg Art (from hello, Wonderful)
Use fresh flowers and the template from hello, Wonderful to create gorgeous flower eggs!
2. Shoebox Lid Bird Feeder (from Little Pine Learner)
Make a simple bird feeder with a shoebox lid, peanut butter and bird seed! You can make it in the shape of a chick, Easter egg, or whatever Spring shape you’d like!
3. Easter Playdough Setup (from Playing through Storms)
Save those plastic egg containers and use them for an Easter-themed playdough set up. Make a batch of pastel playdough using one of our favorite recipes, add some fun spring-y poke-ins and you’re all set!
4. Pressed Flower Easter Eggs (from Little Pine Learner)
These pressed flower eggs are so lovely, you’ll want to use them as a centerpiece! All you need are some pressed flowers, Mod Podge, and hardboiled eggs.
We love these mini Easter baskets! And they are so easy to make with paper plates and pipe cleaners!
6. Stamp Peep Prints! (from Riverside Art Studio)
If you don’t love to eat Peeps, you can use them to make Peep prints! And if you do love to eat them, then save some for snacking on while you print!
7. How to Make Lamb & Flower Prints (from Handmade Charlotte)
Instead of printing with potatoes, try acorn squash! They are the perfect shape for flowers and lambs!
While your hardboiled eggs are fresh from the pot, draw on them with crayons. The melted wax will leave vibrant designs on the eggs. Then dye as you normally would for a lovely wax-resist effect.
More Easter Crafts for Kids
- These playdough chicks looks like so much fun! Set out some googly eyes, feathers & playdough as an invitation to play.
- Get out your watercolor paints & washi tape to make some colorful washi tape easter eggs.
- These painted doilies are an easy Easter egg painting project for kids of all ages.
- Use black glue & watercolors to create Easter eggs & flower art.
Want More Spring Art Ideas? Visit the Kids Art Spot where we have a Spring Arts and Crafts Bundle for Kids. This online collection for kids and families features 10 super fun springtime art activities, each with a step-by-step video tutorial and printable instructions, PLUS 10 spring-themed drawing prompts!
Pin It For Later