We’re featuring 8 Easter arts & crafts ideas for kids on Instagram. Our round up includes spring themed crafts, Easter crafts & play ideas for kids.
8 Fun Easter Arts & Crafts Ideas for Kids on Instagram
Here at The Artful Parent, we wanted to gather together some Easter ideas from Instagram that your family can work on over the next couple weeks.
As the days begin to warm & flowers start popping up everywhere, we hope this will bring joy and hope to you & your family right now.
1. Create some amazing Flower Egg Art with hello, Wonderful
3. Try a fun Easter Playdough Setup with Playing Through Storms
4. Create beautiful Pressed Flower Easter Eggs with Little Pine Learner
6. Put those marshmallow Peeps to good use & create Peep Prints with Riverside Art Studio.
7. Create these Springtime Lamb & Flower Prints using acorn squash as a stamp with Handmade Charlotte
8. Draw on just-boiled eggs to make vibrant Melted Crayon Eggs with Jean Van’t Hul
More Fun Easter Arts & Crafts for Kids
- These playdough chicks looks like so much fun! Set out some googly eyes, feathers & playdough as an invitation to play.
- Get out your watercolor paints & washi tape to make some colorful washi tape easter eggs.
- These painted doilies are an easy Easter egg painting project for kids of all ages.
- Use black glue & watercolors to create Easter eggs & flower art.
- 31 Easter Crafts for Kids includes egg decorating ideas, arts & crafts projects, Easter activities & children’s picture books.
Pin It For Later