These 5 Easter art activities for kids are easy and beautiful! They are fun to make and create lovely Easter decorations.
Updated February 2022
We’ve been doing lots of Easter arts and crafts activities these past couple of weeks!
If you are looking for some easy Easter art activities to try with your family, here’s a few of our favorites here at the Artful Parent.
5 Easter Art Activities for Kids
Make a styrofoam printed Easter card with this simple printmaking technique. The prints look especially striking when you cut the styrofoam into shapes first, such as these Easter eggs.
Use double doodle to draw Easter bunnies, Easter eggs, and anything else you’d like. Make sure to watch the video of double-doodle art in action!
Tip: It works best with symmetrical images.
These back-and-forth Easter egg drawings are simple, fun, and interactive. A great, low-key way to connect through creativity with kids!
4. Easter Egg Suncatchers
Here are three beautiful ways to make Easter egg suncatchers!
- Easter Egg Suncatchers with Flower Petals
- Stained Glass Easter Eggs
- Easter Egg Suncatchers with Colored Tissue Paper
These painted wooden eggs will long outlast the hard-boiled kind and are so lovely. They can be brought out Easter after Easter, given as gifts, and join the play kitchen for some pretend play.
More Easter Arts and Crafts Ideas
- 31 Easter Crafts for Kids (+ Art Projects, Easter Activities & More!)
- 11 Fun Easter Crafts for Kids
- 8 Fun Easter Arts & Crafts Ideas for Kids this Spring
- 11 Creative Easter Egg Ideas for Kids
Pin It for Later