The other day, I shared 11 DIY art activity pages to make for kids based on their interests. But sometimes you just don’t want to do anything more than press the print button. So, while the the make-your-own versions are endlessly customizable, printable art activities are quick and easy and more professional looking.
Today, I’m sharing art activity printables that you can offer your child. All except one are free, and the one exception is still super cheap.
My aim was to think beyond coloring pages and find printable art activities that encourage creativity. Or, as in the case of the color and shape printables, provide art skills and knowledge.
I hope you and your children have fun with these!
Free Printable Art Activities
(Pictured clockwise from top left)
- Graph paper drawing (on Picklebums)
- Blank faces drawing pages (on Dabbles and Babbles)
- Free printable comic book templates (on Picklebums)
- Birthday party printables (decorate your own cake, cupcake, and balloons)
More Printable Art Activities
- Zentangle starter pages (on Tiny Rotten Peanuts)
- 10 printable drawing prompts (on Tot Schooling)
- Design-your-own characters drawing prompt (on Tinkerlab)
- Ed Emberley step-by-step drawing pages (on EdEmberley.com ; click the icon in the upper left corner of the screen for the printable version)
Printables to Learn about Colors and Shapes
- Printable shape book (on Babble Dabble Do)
- A printable color activity book (on Mr. Printables)
- Paint palette color mixing activity sheets (on Mama Miss)
- A triangle tessellation puzzle inspired by the Mouse Shapes book (on Mama Miss)
Printables for 3D Art Activities
- Free printable playdough mats (on Picklebums)
- Flextangles paper toy (on Babble Dabble Do)
- Piet Mondrian LEGO art (on Mama Miss)
- Doodle cubes art activity (on Babble Dabble Do)
Which printable art activities will you try?
Pin It for Later ::