Stained glass and suncatcher crafts kids can make are some of our favorite projects at The Artful Parent! I’ve evenly jokingly called this a stained glass and suncatcher blog since we make so many!
Here are more than 50 different ideas for kids and families to explore light and color in a creative way.
Favorite Suncatcher Crafts Kids Can Make
- Flower Mandala Suncatchers
- Tissue Paper Suncatchers (and a Tea Party)
- Painted Coffee Filter Snowflakes
Melted Bead Suncatchers
- Making Melted Bead Suncatchers
- Melted Bead Suncatcher :: A DIY Baby Mobile
- The Princess is 4! (& A DIY Melted Bead Fairy Wand)
- Melted Bead Suncatchers :: Beautiful Free Form Hearts!
- Melted Bead Suncatcher in an Embroidery Hoop Frame
- Spelling L-O-V-E with Melted Bead Suncatchers
- Melted Bead Suncatchers 7+ NEW Ways
- More Melted Bead Suncatchers! Freeform Experiments
- Melted Bead Stained Glass in Frames
3-D Stained Glass Kids Crafts
Kids Stained Glass Window Art
Holiday Suncatcher Crafts Kids Can Make
- Stained Glass Leaves and Jack O’Lanterns
- Coffee Filter Hearts for the Window
- Making a Nature Ice Wreath
- Coffee Filters Make the Best Snowflakes
- A Winter Ice Wreath with Flowers
- Stained Glass Ideas for Valentine’s Day
- How to Make a Halloween Bunting (Quick and Cheap!)
- Stained Glass Paper Chain (as Christmas Tree Decoration)
- Index Divider Stained Glass Suncatcher (as Christmas Tree Decoration)
- Flower Crowns & Necklaces
- A Melted Bead Jack-O-Lantern Suncatcher!
- Painting Heart Doilies & A Valentine’s Day Bunting
- Pumpkins and Black Lace
- Sparkly, Beaded Salt Dough Ornaments, Suncatchers, and Garlands!
- Stained Glass Heart Crowns for Valentine’s Day
More Suncatcher Crafts Kids Can Make
Or check out these top posts ::