Yesterday, when I wrote about making homemade bubble wands with the kids, I promised to share photos of them using their new bubble wands as well as the instructions for how to make homemade bubbles.
First the bubbles recipe and then the photos…
How to Make Homemade Bubbles
- 4 cups warm water
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup Dawn dish soap
1. Whisk the sugar into the warm water until the sugar dissolves.
2. Add the dish soap and whisk to combine.
3. Blow bubbles with your new bubble solution!
And here are some photos of the homemade bubbles and bubble wands in action ::
Have you made your own bubble solution? Do you have a favorite recipe?
More Fun Bubble Ideas for Kids
- DIY bubble wands with beads
- Homemade bubble wands from a kit
- Bubble machine magic
- Bubble dancing with kids
Pin it for Later ::