Since Mother’s Day is coming up soon, I thought I’d put together some ideas for Mother’s Day gifts kids can make for mothers, grandmothers, aunts, and other mother figures in their lives.
Handmade gifts that aren’t too complicated and that we still have time to make.
Some of these children can make or do on their own (depending on their age), some might be more of a collaborative effort with a grown-up.
15 Handmade Mothers Day Gift Ideas
2. Decorate a set of plain white napkins with glue batik.
4. Whip up a couple of hot/cold comfort pillows and eye pillows. Use Sharpie tie dye first to decorate the fabric if you like.
5. Make a flower crown (Queen for the day!).
9. Make a shaving cream marbled notebook (or three).
11. Make a plaster heart paperweight. Leave as is or decorate with paint.
13. A “map of my heart” painting (a wonderful keepsake!)
How about you? What are your favorite Mother’s Day gift ideas? Anything you’ve received or made that was particularly special?
More Mothers Day Gift Ideas
(Not necessarily handmade)
- 7 Good Mothers Day Presents to Give Yourself
- Good Parenting Books for Mother’s Day
- Personalized Mother’s Day Jewelry
- The Best Mother Quotes (perhaps use one in a card)
Pin It for Later ::