Hello, friends. Today I’m sharing some fun stocking stuffer ideas for kids.
I don’t know about you, but I start keeping an eye out for good ideas early and squirreling away Christmas gifts and stocking stuffers as early as November. Sometimes earlier.
I’ve also been known to wait until the very last minute, too, but hey––I’m sure we’ve all been there.
For kids’ stockings, I like to include a mix of useful and fun gifts, Christmas candy, and art supplies.
Here are some extra-fun ideas… (with a few useful ones at the end to balance things out).
10 Fun Stocking Stuffer Ideas for Kids
1. Finger Lights!
Kids love to turn off all the lights and sneak around with these. It’s much fun on those cold, winter nights when active play doesn’t need to end.
2. Fake Snow
This stuff is so much fun! (I wrote a post about it here if you want to learn more.)
3. Cloth Frisbees
Great for playing indoors with less of a risk of breaking things. Or stuff in your pocket and take wherever you go!
4. Spinning tops
Tops are ageless and provide fun for all ages.
5. Hex Bugs
Have you seen Hex Bugs? They pack a big punch for being so small and are quite entertaining to watch wiggle!
6. Finger Puppets
Puppets inspire super fun storytelling for everyone! Here are a couple of fun options ::
- This little finger puppet family is a great price on Amazon.
- I also love these little finger puppet animals on Etsy. Super cute and won’t take up any room!
We love these small, quality sticker books but any stickers your kids would enjoy are fair game.
8. A small game
Games are always fun and these ones are just the right size to fit in a stocking.
- Jacks :: Bridge the age gap with this classic game.
- Spot It! :: There are so many versions of this hit game now. If you have the original, you might want to check out some of the other fun options
- Pick Up Snakes :: This is a fun twist on the traditional game of pick up sticks.
- A card game such as Go Fish or Crazy Eights for younger kids. Or Five Crowns or Wizard for older kids.
9. Art or craft material
These are always great stocking stuffers!
10. Joke book for kids
More fun stocking stuffer ideas for kids include temporary tattoos, real or sticker earrings, a DVD, a coin purse, matchbox cards, funky erasers, those animals that grow in the water, a wind-up toy, Christmas candy, etc.
How about you? What are your favorite ideas for kids’ stockings?
Pin It For Later