Sticker mandalas for kids is a fun way to create easy mandala art using a favorite kids’ arts and crafts material.
Updated April 2023
Mandala art for kids is made extra fun and easy with stationery store stickers. We’ve used them on different colored construction paper cut into circles and even combined the sticker art with drawn details on some of the mandala artworks.
Easy Sticker Mandalas for Kids
- Construction paper
- Stationery store stickers such as hole reinforcement stickers, circle stickers, star stickers, and rectangular labels
- Drawing tools such as markers or colored pencils (optional)
- Cut your paper
First, cut your paper into circles. We traced an upside-down bowl onto our construction paper to get our “perfect” circles.
You could also use paper plates if you had some just lying around waiting to be used for art or something.
- Set out your materials
Once you have your circle-shaped paper, set out an assortment of stickers and dive into making your mandala art.
- Create your mandalas
Apply the stickers in concentric circles or radiating designs. Or in any design you like! You can also cut stickers in half or into different shapes, if you like.
In case you’re not familiar with mandalas, they are generally circular forms with radial symmetry. Think of a daisy blossom or a snowflake. Both are nature mandalas.
Finally, if you are so inclined, add additional mandala detail with pens, markers, or any other drawing tool.
We had so much fun with this! It’s amazing to see how different each one is!
More Mandalas for Kids to Make
- How to Create Mandala Leaf Art
- These Record Mandalas for Kids Are the Perfect Way to Relax & Unwind
- Create Mandala Pizza Prints
- Mandala Art: 5 Fun Mandala Art Activities Kids Can Do
- How to Make a Flower Mandala Suncatcher
- Playdough Fun for Kids with Mandalas
Pin It for Later