Are you looking for some family-friendly Christmas crafts and activities?
Here are 11 Christmas craft ideas for kids to make this month. Most double as holiday decorations or gifts, so you’ll get to enjoy them or give them after the fun of making is over.
11 Christmas Craft Ideas for Kids & Families
1. Glitter Stars :: A simple Christmas craft made using popsicle sticks, paint and glitter!
2. Beaded Salt Dough Ornaments (And Lacy Ones, Too) :: Beads add a colorful twist to these salt dough ornaments.
3. DIY Lighted Wooden Stars :: Add a warm glow to your house this season with these wooden stars. All you need is a yard stick, paint, glue and lights to create this beautiful holiday decoration.
4. Coffee Filter Snowflakes :: simple and beautiful, these easy decorations add beauty to every window.
5. Chocolate Pretzel Christmas Trees :: a delicious holiday treat that kids can make!
6. Make Your Own Candy Cane Lollipops :: These are simple and easy to make with three ingredients and lollipop sticks. Makes a great holiday gift for friends and family!
7. Coffee Filter Holiday Garlands :: Paint coffee filters using watercolor paint to create a colorful decoration that will look great anywhere in the home.
8. Make a Wintery Window with Paper Doilies :: Give a beautiful wintery look to your windows with transparent contact paper and doilies.
9. Styrofoam Printed Holiday Cards :: These homemade Christmas cards are a fun printmaking project for kids.
10. Candy Cane Playdough :: This playdough is easy to make, smells great, and makes a creative gift for kids.
11. Playdough Snowmen in Mason Jar Snow Globes :: A fun activity for kids to make, decorate, and then give as gifts.
How about you? What are your favorite Christmas crafts ideas for kids? Leave a comment below!
Pin It For Later